UltraSurf Security, Privacy & Unblock VPN
Free and Fast VPN with Premium Features
RdpGuard Works Great.
Used the Trial and then purchased with no regrets. I sleep good at night knowing my server... MoreRdpGuard Works Great.
Used the Trial and then purchased with no regrets. I sleep good at night knowing my server isn't getting hammered and using unnecessary bandwidth. It took about 45 days to see many just have given up hacking port 3389. I use to see 15 to 20 differnt IP's hitting port 3389. Down to about 6 attacks per 72 hours. I have it set at 2 attemps and after the second attempt it blocks their IP. With the new update it now has a Whitelist. Here is what I really like about this software company. They answer you fast! if you have a question. There is a couple bugs, for example you reboot and you have to manually restart the software. They are aware of it and will have it fixed in then next update. Setting at 2 to block and it work about 80% of the time and the other 20% it will take 3 hits to block the IP. No big deal to me but they will fix that too in the next update.
Pros: Easy to install, Easy options setting, Great customer support. Saves bandwidth. Brute Force is history.
Cons: Not many. They are on top of updates for the minor bugs.
Over 40 stopped attacks after 24 hours!.
It works. Installed RdpGuard yesterday and password guessing attacks on... MoreOver 40 stopped attacks after 24 hours!.
It works. Installed RdpGuard yesterday and password guessing attacks on my remote desktop were stopped.
Pros: works as expected clean and easy to use stable low memory consumption